Saturday 7 September 2013

Garnier Pure 3 in 1 Wash/Scrub/Mask Review

 (Click the logo to go to Boots website)

Hi everyone! 
So lately i been having quite a few breakouts, mainly around my chin and jawline area :( 
Iv been after a new face wash to try and combat this plus my slightly oily skin.
I saw this Garnier 3 in 1 in Boots and it was on offer at the time so i thought...why not! Lets give it a go!

I have tried this as a wash/scrub and as a mash and just dabbed on my spots. Iv been using it as a wash for a little over 2 weeks and have used it as a mask twice.
As a face wash, to be honest i think its pretty pants plus really annoying to wash off! Because its so thick it get stuck in any grooves in your face (like around the nostrils) and so a quick wash in a morning becomes a longer wash because you have to make sure you get it from everywhere. Also the gritty scrub particles in it kept sticking to my face and not washing off properly and kept getting stuck in my hairline...annoying!
There hasn't really been any beneficial after effects of using it either ...my skin is still oily and I'm still having the same breakouts :( The only good thing was that my skin felt a little firmer fr a while during the day.

As a mask it annoyed my even more! Mainly the same problems but washing it off was even fussier because it dries thick and fast and sticks too well! i had to scrub pretty hard with a flannel to remove it all. Another thing i noticed after i used it as a mask was that my skin (being sensitive anyway) became VERY sensitive. I put my moisturizer on as i always so and found it started stinging/burning me. Very odd!




As a spot treatment (merely applying dabs to problems spots) it proved to be entirely ineffective.

All in all ....sorry Garnier but, what a load of rubbish!

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it? did you have the same views as me?
I'd love to hear what you think in the comments box below!

Don't forget to follow my blog and check out my other social media pages! 
Thanks for reading, have a great day and don't forget to come back soon!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... diy mask

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...