Sunday 29 September 2013

T-Zone Spot Zapping Gel Review!

(click the logo to go to the website)

Lately iv been having a lot of trouble with breakouts all over my chin/jaw and tops of my cheeks, its been sooo annoying! So after getting bored of trying different scrubs i decided to try something more head on. While i was out shopping i came across this T-Zone spot zapping gel in Home Bargains (UK discount store) for only 99p! So i thought i may as well give it a go for that price!

If I'm honest i was expecting it to be total rubbish purely because of how cheap it was but i totally ate my words!

Rather than dabbing it just on my spots iv been targeting the spots first and foremost and then rubbing a very thin layer over the rest of my face. It states that it promotes healthy looking skin (which my skin is in a miserable state lately) and its most certainly helping to improve it!

What the website says about the product....


Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel

T-Zone Rapid Action Spot Zapping Gel rapidly targets, prevents and calms spots and blemishes. This cooling and quick-drying gel combines naturally anti-bacterial Tea Tree and Witch Hazel with skin clearing Salicylic Acid to help promote great looking skin.
  • Offers fast targeted action
  • Helps combat the causes of spots and blackheads
  • Promotes healthy looking skin

CHECK ,CHECK AND CHECK!  the website hasn't told me and porkies on this!




Its only a small tube but for 99p you get your moneys worth and its lasting a lot longer than i expected!

The gel comes out clear with a slight blue hint to it but goes on totally transparent and dries quickly


Iv been using it for less than a week at the time of writing this and my spots are massively reduced and the redness has all but gone. My blackheads are reducing and my skin feels altogether in a lot better condition.

For 99p I'm going to be stocking up loads of this stuff ....NEW HOLY GRAIL!

If your having trouble with breakouts like me id totally recommend you try this! I have sensitive skin and it does tingle a little for a minute but iv had no problems using it.
 If you have already tried this id love to hear your experiences while using it! leave me a comment in the comments box below :D

Don't forget to subscribe and check out my social media pages :) 

Have a look through older posts to see if you find anything else of interest.

Have a great day 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...