Sunday 13 October 2013

Check Out These Looks Iv Been Creating!

Hi everyone! 

So this is going to a super short sweet post because I wasn't sure what to blog about today. I'm currently awaiting my October glossybox and I'm waiting for payday because iv got a few purchase I'm going to make and blog about. Hopefully I'll have my glossybox post ready for Wednesday! 

So I thought I'd just do a very short simple post on some makeup looks iv been playing around with lately. 
Products haven't been listed though because I honestly can't remember exactly but I do know that it's MUA, NYX and E.L.F products. 
I hope you like them and I'd really super live your feedback on them (keeping in mind I'm still a novice) 

Thanks so much and have a great week! 

Xoxo



Ok so this is a smokey grey/black eye combo with a bright red lip. Combined it was too o.t.t for me and quite vampy. I think some one with dark hair and pale skin like Emma pickles (euphoriccreation) could pull this look off really well. 






I absolutely loved this look and I'm planning to wear it with a nude lip for a night out next month. It's shimmery purple smoked out in the outer V with a matte black. It's very full on but utterly gorgeous and really has the wow factor. 




This was a simple nude/light gold/neutral brown combo with a black gentle cat eyeliner flick. 
I did this look mainly to try out my Eylure lashes that I got in last months glossybox and as you can see they are gorgeous! 


This was a late night throw together idea and I'm not entirely sure it worked but what do you think?
It's a greeny blue smoked out gently with a brown colour and lined with black liner. I thought it was very "under the sea" lol




This has been quite a staple 'go to' look for me recently. It's a gentle brown eye with a darker brown pencil liner with a cat eye flick. It's super quick and simple and a really beautiful look. It really makes blue eyes pop too!

So I hope you enjoyed these looks let me know what you think in the comments box below :) 

Also don't forget to enter the £25 MUA makeup GIVEAWAY as it ends at the end Of October. Don't miss out! 

Chat again soon!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...